Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pet Peeves

  1. I don't like when people try to act cool, when they're not.
  2. When people try to be funny, and make a joke about other people, it's not really funny, and they're just hurting other people's feelings.
  3. When some one's watching TV and their house is a mess, they don't clean it, they just stay there like a couch potato doing nothing instead of cleaning their house.
  4. When some people try to be smart and they think they're better than others.
  5. When I can't do my hair the way I want it.
  6. When people eat with their mouth open, and when their talking when their mouth is full (of food).
  7. When people ignore me when I'm talking to them.
  8. When people don't wash their hands after using the bathroom
  9. When people cook and they don't wash their hands before cooking, and they grab the food with their nasty dirty hands.
  10. When their are cockroaches in the house, specially when they come out in the night.
  11. When There's flies in the house, or in the porch.
  12. When the light are on in the day (day light).
  13. When I don't get what I want.
  14. When people are selfish and don't like to share.
  15. When people annoy me.
  16. When people talk bad about religions.
  17. When kids that are seven years old-and up try or act like little babies.
  18. Insects that are all over the house make me sick.
  19. When I see my parents or grandma cut the chicken in half's to cook it.
  20. I don't like to see people's cut and neither when they're bleeding.
  21. I don't like when people mistreat their pets.
  22. I don't like people who hunt animals.
  23. I hate when my mom makes me eat chicken or other kind of meat.
  24. I hate onions specially when I have to chop it.
  25. I don't like kids who hit their parents and yell at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment