Monday, March 23, 2009

The Secret

It was my best friend’s deepest, darkest secret and it would be a hard one to keep. It was about my best friend Louis. I just can’t take it anymore, and I don’t know what to do. Should I tell or should I keep quiet and not say anything. But I will feel horrible if I don’t help him, I will also feel bad if I say anything because I don’t want to loose my best friend, if I say something he’s going to think that I betrayal him and he will be right, but I just want to help him, that all . What would I do without him, I know him since we were in pampers, so I know when he’s mad, sad, , shy, or NERVOUS. He would never hurt anyone nor he would make them feel bad. He hates violence and now he hates himself, too. I don’t understand… “what’s going?” It all started one afternoon. When me and Jesse were going to the store (every Saturday we went to the store to buy candy), and after that we were going to go to the park. But after getting out of the store there were some mean kids who always picked on Jesse they were Arnold, John and Joshua. Jesse never listen to them until they said something he didn’t like. Like I said I know when Jesse’s mad and this time he wasn’t just mad he was angry. I told him to calm down and to not do anything, until he thinks about what he’s doing or what the consequences will be if he does anything wrong. He did listen to me but he still got thought of doing something back to them. After a week I hadn’t seen Jesse it was like if he disappear and he didn’t even went to school, and ofcourse I was relly worry about him so I decided to go visit him to his house. When I got there his parents told me that he wasn’t home that he was in the park playing basketball. It was weird for me because Jesse never plays basketball in the park without me (we both love basketball). So then I knew he was up to something, and I don’t know why but I felt that it was something bad, really bad. So I hurried to the park, and that’s when I saw him sitting in bench with tears running trow his face, and I asked him what was wrong. Then he started crying even more, I gave him a hug to make him feel a little better, and it did work, but what really didn’t work was taking words out of his mouth. I was waiting for him to tell me what was wrong, what was going on. So we went for a walk, and that’s when he told me, that’s when I was getting to understand why he wasn’t showing up at school and why he was crying. I felt really bad for him, because I had given so many advices and he did took my advices… except for the one last advice I had given him do not do anything, until you think about what your doing or what the consequences will be if you take the wrong decision. He didn’t listen to me and now he has to pay for what he has done.

3 comments:

  1. I love your story and its very interesting because you never tell the secret. NICE........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it makes me Curious...


    so what is the secret

    you should pu it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AGREE WITH ADI ITS INTERESTING BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHTA THE SECRET WAS. ALTOUGH WE CAN TELL ITS SOMETHING BAD BECAUSE HE HAD TO PAY FOR IT

    ReplyDelete